Lost admin password and cant install WinXP

Home Forums Security Forgot Administrator Password Lost admin password and cant install WinXP

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author
  • =DCA=Gary

I don’t know if this would be the right topic but here it goes. I have a windows 2000 system and i lost the admin password for it, but before i lost it i made another user account but i forgot to make it an admin account. so now i brought a WinXP disk thinking i could install it and it will reset or delete the admin pw butwhenn i was going to install it it said “you do not have administrative privileges to install this”. So i was wondering if there was like a way if you could change the profile registry to make me able to install software so i could install WinXP. Any help would be appreciated.
    Thanks in advance!
    *P.S.* I tried software tools to try to reset or change the password and that didn’t work so don’t give me tool stuff!!

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

External Sharing and Guest User Access in Microsoft 365 and Teams

This eBook will dive into policy considerations you need to make when creating and managing guest user access to your Teams network, as well as the different layers of guest access and the common challenges that accompany a more complicated Microsoft 365 infrastructure.

You will learn:

• Who should be allowed to be invited as a guest?
  • What type of guests should be able to access files in SharePoint and OneDrive?
  • How should guests be offboarded?
  • How should you determine who has access to sensitive information in your environment?

Sponsored by: