lab setup medium business

Home Forums Virtualization Other Virtualization Products and Issues lab setup medium business

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author
  • confuseis
    Participant

Hi all

Im looking to study to be a sys admin and dont have the luxary of college and i dont think just books is going to cut the mustard.

I wish to set up a virtual lab enviornment that will emcompass all i need to simulate a mixed tech corporate enviornment e.g. mainly microsoft with one linux server, separated by routers, 2 subnets with dhcp, dns etc. with a branch ofice etc.

I need to learn about the the internet works also e.g. email, web server etc. so Im wondering has anyone so far go a layout or any good practice advice based on a typical medium busines.

Thanks for reading

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

External Sharing and Guest User Access in Microsoft 365 and Teams

This eBook will dive into policy considerations you need to make when creating and managing guest user access to your Teams network, as well as the different layers of guest access and the common challenges that accompany a more complicated Microsoft 365 infrastructure.

You will learn:

• Who should be allowed to be invited as a guest?
  • What type of guests should be able to access files in SharePoint and OneDrive?
  • How should guests be offboarded?
  • How should you determine who has access to sensitive information in your environment?

Sponsored by: