Register for Semperis' Hybrid Identity Protection (HIP) Conference - June 30 - July 1 Register for Semperis' Hybrid Identity Protection (HIP) Conference - June 30 - July 1

Key can not be used in the specified state

Home Forums Server Operating Systems Windows Server 2008 / 2008 R2 Key can not be used in the specified state

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author
  • uniplan

Goodmorning everyone.

On a Windows Server 2008 Enterprise server (32 Bit – Service Pack 2) I have created a series of websites that have been functioning properly for several years.

Recently it has arisen the need to move the sources of sites on a NAS for this reason I created a user: UTENTENAS who owns the read and write permissions in the folder where I placed the sources.

Going to “Website Managers -> Advanced Settings”

I entered the path of the nas in the “Physical Path” field and I entered the user I had created in the “Physical Path Credentials” field.

When I press OK to confirm I get the following error:

“Key can not be used in the specified state. (Exception from HRESULT: 0x8009000B)”

I did a lot of research without finding a solution. I specify that I followed the same procedure on other servers without problems.

Can someone help me?

Thank you.

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Register for the Hybrid Identity Protection (HIP) Europe Conference!

Hybrid Identity Protection (HIP) Europe 2021 - Virtual Conference

Mobile workforces, cloud applications, and digitalization are changing every aspect of the modern enterprise. And with radical transformation come new business risks. Hybrid Identity Protection (HIP) is the premier educational forum for identity-centric practitioners. At the inaugural HIP Europe, join your local IAM experts and Microsoft MVPs to learn all the latest from the Hybrid Identity world.