Issues accessing RWW SBS 2003 from Cingular/ATT wireless broadband card

Home Forums Server Operating Systems SBS 2000 / 2003 / 2008 / 2011 Issues accessing RWW SBS 2003 from Cingular/ATT wireless broadband card

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author
    ali3n8

Hello all,

I recently setup an SBS server for my business and everything so far works wonderfully. I am having a issue with accessing RWW when using a Cingular/ATT broadband card when I’m on the road. I can access it fine from anywhere else just fine. When I am connected with the card I am able to to hit my server view my site pretty much every function of SBS 2003 I can do accpet when I go to RWW I get prompted to logon which works fine, the issue is when I got to connect to my remote desktop I get the error message “VBscript: Remote desktop disconnected.. The client could not establish a connection to the remote computer..”. Keep in mind I can connect when on a regular ISP ie. Earthlink. It is my thought that a port is being blocked on Cingulars side but Im not exactly sure what port it is. All the proper ports on my SBS Server have been opened. I actually wiped my router config and reopened everything at least 5 times. Im at my wits end with this I’ve google the heck out this issue and cant find anything. Any help would be appreciated.:shock:

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.