Register for Semperis' Hybrid Identity Protection (HIP) Conference - June 30 - July 1 Register for Semperis' Hybrid Identity Protection (HIP) Conference - June 30 - July 1

internet explorer update

Home Forums Server Operating Systems Windows Server 2008 / 2008 R2 internet explorer update

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author
  • uniplan

Hi, Internet Explorer 8 is installed on a Windows 2008 R2 Enterprise 64-bit server.

I would like to upgrade the version by switching to 11, but when I try to install version 11 I get the following message:

“Operating system not supported, Internet Explorer 11 can only be installed on windows 7 SP1 or windows server 2008 R2 SP1”

Which version can I install and where to find it?

Thank you.

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Register for the Hybrid Identity Protection (HIP) Europe Conference!

Hybrid Identity Protection (HIP) Europe 2021 - Virtual Conference

Mobile workforces, cloud applications, and digitalization are changing every aspect of the modern enterprise. And with radical transformation come new business risks. Hybrid Identity Protection (HIP) is the premier educational forum for identity-centric practitioners. At the inaugural HIP Europe, join your local IAM experts and Microsoft MVPs to learn all the latest from the Hybrid Identity world.