integrating voice to Lync 2010 Standard

Home Forums Messaging Software Skype for Business Server integrating voice to Lync 2010 Standard

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author
  • joeyg2391

i want to set up if possible free voip solution for my home network which is using exchange 2010, lync 2010 and windows 2008 r2. Everything is working great but i want to add my own phone system. I heard of asterisks but was wondering how i would go about that setup and having the ability for outside people to call my lync voip number and allowing internal users to make outside calls if possible. I have my whole environment virtualized using vmware esxi 5.

Thanks

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

External Sharing and Guest User Access in Microsoft 365 and Teams

This eBook will dive into policy considerations you need to make when creating and managing guest user access to your Teams network, as well as the different layers of guest access and the common challenges that accompany a more complicated Microsoft 365 infrastructure.

You will learn:

• Who should be allowed to be invited as a guest?
  • What type of guests should be able to access files in SharePoint and OneDrive?
  • How should guests be offboarded?
  • How should you determine who has access to sensitive information in your environment?

Sponsored by: