Installing Win 2008 VM

Home Forums Virtualization Microsoft Hyper-V Technology Installing Win 2008 VM

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author
  • hlobell

I’m trying to install a Win 2008 R2 x64 VM from an ISO that I have. I downloaded the ISO from Microsoft and while creating my VM I told the configuration to use the ISO I have. When starting the Win 2008 install I get the Windows 2008 Install splash screen.

When the install gets to select the driver to be installed it pops up this window load driver Message, it say this. A required CD?DVD drive device driver is missing. If you have a driver floppy disk, CD, DVD or USB flash drive, please insert it now.

I can’t get past this point,,, any ideas what I’m missing?

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

13 Email Threat Types to Know About Right Now

As email threats evolve and multiply, keeping track of them all—and staying protected against the many different types—becomes a complex challenge. Today, that requires more than just the traditional email gateway solution that used to be good enough.

In this eBook you will learn:

• What are the most common and challenging email attacks for organizations?
  • How to defend against sophisticated email threats, such as spoofing, social engineering, and fraud
  • How to protect employees at the inbox level with the right technologies and security-awareness training
  • How to use a multilayered protection strategy to reduce susceptibility to email attacks and better defend your business and employees

Sponsored by: