Installing Office 2003?

Home Forums Client Operating Systems Windows 7 Installing Office 2003?

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author
  • Kyuuketsuki
    Participant

Hi,

I try to install Office 2003 and I get:

This program has been damaged, possibly by a bad sector of the hard drive or a virus. Please reinstall it

I’ve tried it via two DVD drives and one virtual drive mounting an ISO image … same result, there is nothing wrong with the CD itself.

Another issue (though not reconcilable i.e. I can live with it as an imprefect solution) is that I can’t find any way of making “My Documents” (the default library?) point at the network location where individual domain members (2003 AD) documents are stored … I wasn’t able to do it with Vista either which was one of the reasons I dropped back to XP.

Any ideas?

Kyu

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

External Sharing and Guest User Access in Microsoft 365 and Teams

This eBook will dive into policy considerations you need to make when creating and managing guest user access to your Teams network, as well as the different layers of guest access and the common challenges that accompany a more complicated Microsoft 365 infrastructure.

You will learn:

• Who should be allowed to be invited as a guest?
  • What type of guests should be able to access files in SharePoint and OneDrive?
  • How should guests be offboarded?
  • How should you determine who has access to sensitive information in your environment?

Sponsored by: