Coming Soon: GET-IT: Endpoint Management 1-Day Conference on September 28th at 9:30 AM ET Coming Soon: GET-IT: Endpoint Management 1-Day Conference on September 28th at 9:30 AM ET

Infrastructure setup for small organization

Home Forums General Chat Infrastructure setup for small organization

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
  • Pro50

Hello IT Professionals,

I support and manage an 18 people financial services firm and wondering what is best practice in terms of infrastructure for the organization. The firm manages 700 millions dollars and have 2 locations, Washington DC and Boston. Almost all of our users are on laptops as they travel very frequently between offices and Europe. Our infrastructure is all cloud based with o365, business dropbox for files, 3rd party Cyber Security monitoring service, and no VPN between offices. I’m wondering what is best practice for this size of organization and am if there are any shortcoming with this setup. Thank you in advance for all your support.

Pistle
    Participant

Information technology (IT) infrastructure are the components required to operate and manage enterprise IT environments. IT infrastructure can be deployed within a cloud computing system, or within an organization’s own facilities.

These components include hardware, software, networking components, an operating system (OS), and data storage, all of which are used to deliver IT services and solutions. IT infrastructure products are available as downloadable software applications that run on top of existing IT resources—like software-defined storage—or as online solutions offered by service providers—like Infrastructure-as-a-Service (IaaS).

jessewalt375
    Participant

I would Recommend to use a cloud Infrastructure instead of the traditional Infrastructure as there are many advantages like Cost, Time , agility , flexibility and security associated in it. i myself use an cloud infrastructure for my business and I have been able to double my profits even in the pandemic. I use an Cloud service Provider called Apps4Rent for my requirements and would recommend it to you too. do check them out on apps4rent.com

Hope this is helpful to you.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Live Webinar: Active Directory Security: What Needs Immediate Priority!Live on Tuesday, October 12th at 1 PM ET

Attacks on Active Directory are at an all-time high. Companies that are not taking heed are being punished, both monetarily and with loss of production.

In this webinar, you will learn:

• How to prioritize vulnerability management
  • What attackers are leveraging to breach organizations
  • Where Active Directory security needs immediate attention
  • Overall strategy to secure your environment and keep it secured

Sponsored by: