johnjorgeParticipantApr 13, 2019 at 2:58 am #616284
Public Folder is one of the main Features in Exchange Database. System Administrators can control the access to Public folder by assigning permissions. Public folder can be made available to everyone in the organization. The main purpose of public folder is to share common information to everyone in the organization. Public folder supports features like Contacts, Calendar, Notes, Journals etc. These features makes considerable improvement in growth of the
organization. Business activities will be more streamlined and systematic. So restoring of Public folder is very important.
There are many other scenarios which can corrupt the Exchange Database. System Failures such as Hardware ,software, operating system breakdown etc can result in panic and potential data loss. Exchange Database will not mount and mailboxes will be inaccessible. In these scenarios, Exchange Database needs to be recovered at granular level.
Yes, Need an efficient tool for restoring lost data.
EdbMails EDB to PST converter is one of the efficient,reliable,flawless recovering tool. Apart from this, it allows user to migrate EDB mailboxes to Office 365 or Live Exchange Server. This tool ,by default does standard scan of EDB for recovery. If not able to recover,it allows user to choose Advanced Scan which can recover highly index corrupted EDB file. This tool is very user friendly and user does not need expert help for operating.
Highlights of EdbMails EDB to PST converter.
1. Supports two scan modes – Standard and Advanced Scan.
2. Efficiently extracts email items like Calendar,email attachment,emails, contacts, deleted items etc.
3. Efficiently recovers both PUB.edb and PRIV.edb folders.
4. Preview of EDB is allowed before recovering .User can select specific mailboxes or entire Database for recovery.
5. There is no size limitation for recovering EDB file.
6. User can specify desired size for exporting the EDB to PST.
7. View of log is provided to understand the export operation.
8. Very user friendly tool which can be used without expert attention.
9. Supports exchange server versions like 2019,2016,2013,2010,2007 and 2003.
10. Compatible with Windows operating systems like Windows XP, Vista, 7, 8, 8.1 and 10.
Trial version of EdbMails EDB to PST Converter is available for downloading,with all features and the export limited to 30 items of each file.
Please visit us at
- This topic was modified 1 year, 9 months ago by wullieb1. Reason: Spammer
PistleParticipantAug 29, 2020 at 8:35 am #652190
To recover deleted subfolders:
Open Outlook > Folder view > Public Folders and select the Public Folder that contains the deleted subfolder.
Right-click on the selected Public Folder > Recover deleted items > select data for restore > mark Restore Selected Items > Ok.
You must be logged in to reply to this topic.