Register for Semperis' Hybrid Identity Protection (HIP) Conference - June 30 - July 1 Register for Semperis' Hybrid Identity Protection (HIP) Conference - June 30 - July 1

How to control a remote workstation (was: full control)

Home Forums Client Operating Systems Windows 2000 Pro, XP Pro How to control a remote workstation (was: full control)

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author
  • alitoday

suppose i administrator of my LAN, i want to take full control of my client computer on any specific time. i can open /close his applications remotly, and client can’t do any thing more at that time. i have used windows remote desktop connection sharing, but this first logoff logged user then i can log, this i do not want , means to say that without logging off client, i can take his computer control (mouse/keyboard) etc

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Register for the Hybrid Identity Protection (HIP) Europe Conference!

Hybrid Identity Protection (HIP) Europe 2021 - Virtual Conference

Mobile workforces, cloud applications, and digitalization are changing every aspect of the modern enterprise. And with radical transformation come new business risks. Hybrid Identity Protection (HIP) is the premier educational forum for identity-centric practitioners. At the inaugural HIP Europe, join your local IAM experts and Microsoft MVPs to learn all the latest from the Hybrid Identity world.