VeeamON 2021: Free Online Conference - Register Now VeeamON 2021: Free Online Conference - Register Now

How can I Migrate existing TS User Profiles to a different location

Home Forums Virtualization Terminal Services How can I Migrate existing TS User Profiles to a different location

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author
    MisfitsNYC

Hello All. I am troubleshooting a business system that is running Windows Server 2003/Terminal server. The user’s log on to any machine then Remote into the terminal server. They can use any machine and their settings will load. The problem is that the user profiles are stored on the Servers C Drive and it is running out of space daily. I want to move the user’s off the C drive to a larger available disk named G. The C is mirrored as well in case that matters. Is it possible to move the user’s data seamlessly? If I redirect the user profile does it copy the existing data and migrate it to the new drive or do I need to do some footwork ahead of time. Sorry for the question. Ive looked through the boards but I dont understand the process about migrating existing data. Thanks in advance for any help.

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Free Online Conference - May 25th and 26th

VeeamON 2021: Free Online Conference

Join us to gain your professional edge with technical and visionary learning from the brightest minds in IT at the definitive conference for Modern Data Protection.

Register Now

Sponsored By