Help! Public Folder cannot mount in System Manager!

Home Forums Messaging Software Exchange 2000 / 2003 Help! Public Folder cannot mount in System Manager!

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author
    g3misa

Help! I am using Exch 2003. I was trying to configure the Permissions of my Public Folders in System Manager when I chose “Deny” permission for “Everyone”. Now, the Public Folder tree has disappeared from System Manager. I can still see the Public Folder Store under the Storage Group but it is dismounted. I tried going to Security tab and set “Allow” to “Everyone” but still it cannot be mounted. I get this error:

The store could not be mounted because the Active Directory information was not replicated yet. You can either: -press Cancel and mount store later from its context menu or, -press Retry to let Exchange System Manager keep trying to mount store for you.

The Microsoft Exchange Information Store service could not find the specified object. ID no: c1041722.

I found an article in http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=kb;en-us;823017 but it still wont work. Has anybody experienced this problem? Hope you can help me.

Thanks.

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.