Groups Missing In Active Directory

Home Forums Microsoft Networking and Management Services Active Directory Groups Missing In Active Directory

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author
  • Kobe 310

I have a 2008R2 DC. I noticed that the groups are missing in the default users folder at the bottom. I have not deleted them.

However, my data server(seperate server) is part of that DC. So when i go to give access to a user on a folder, in the security tab, the missing groups are there. I restarted the DC server, but no luck.

The only thing i have done different, is add the DC to my Dell KACE, for LDAP Authentication. that was a couple weeks ago. As far as i know, this is the first time i’ve looked at the user folder in the DC since then.

I have also removed the LDAP, from the KACE, and restarted the DC, still no luck

Any ideas,

Thanks

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

External Sharing and Guest User Access in Microsoft 365 and Teams

This eBook will dive into policy considerations you need to make when creating and managing guest user access to your Teams network, as well as the different layers of guest access and the common challenges that accompany a more complicated Microsoft 365 infrastructure.

You will learn:

• Who should be allowed to be invited as a guest?
  • What type of guests should be able to access files in SharePoint and OneDrive?
  • How should guests be offboarded?
  • How should you determine who has access to sensitive information in your environment?

Sponsored by: