VeeamON 2021: Free Online Conference - Register Now VeeamON 2021: Free Online Conference - Register Now

Group Policy Problems

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author
    josephleon

[ATTACH]506[/ATTACH]
    Hi,
    i am playing with the idea of implementing GP, but having problems getting them to work,i am pretty new to the GP,and not upto scratch with them… i am at the moment running Virtual pc 2004 for testing, i have 2003 server as a dc active directory installed, running dhcp and dns, i have a member server, not configured yet, and i have an XP Pro client,, i have 3 groups and 3 ou’s in my testing domain CGCLEANING.COM, i am trying to implement a gp on a ou called sales, with a user in the ou, called don, he is a member of the sales group which is a member of the sales ou..
    ihave tried adding a gp but will not work when i log on the xp client as don, i the downloaded the gpmc and added a gp, specified the only users or group to be sales, and it still didnt work!!!
    Am i missing somthing really obvious or totally going the wrong way about it…

Thanks

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Free Online Conference - May 25th and 26th

VeeamON 2021: Free Online Conference

Join us to gain your professional edge with technical and visionary learning from the brightest minds in IT at the definitive conference for Modern Data Protection.

Register Now

Sponsored By