Coming Soon: GET:IT Endpoint Management 1-Day Conference on September 28th at 9:30 AM ET Coming Soon: GET:IT Endpoint Management 1-Day Conference on September 28th at 9:30 AM ET

Forwarding phone lines?

Home Forums Messaging Software Skype for Business Server Forwarding phone lines?

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author
  • todd231
    Participant

Lync 2013 environment. I currently use Ronco Communications Lync Holiday Set Editor to manually roll the phones at the locations I have on Lync to their respective answering service/number. The problem I’m running into is this, at one location, they need the phones forwarded every Monday and Wednesday at 4:15pm. I don’t want to have to continually enter a manual forward every monday/wednesday, and I don’t want to have to setup 66 entires in the LHSE.

I’m not 100% sure if there’s a way to set that up via the Lync control panel or Shell. It’s been 4 years since I was in class and I just started using Lync again after a position change.

Any ideas to point me down the right path? I’m consulting the almighty and powerful Google currently, just thought I’d drop a line.

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Live Webinar: Active Directory Security: What Needs Immediate Priority!Live on Tuesday, October 12th at 1 PM ET

Attacks on Active Directory are at an all-time high. Companies that are not taking heed are being punished, both monetarily and with loss of production.

In this webinar, you will learn:

• How to prioritize vulnerability management
  • What attackers are leveraging to breach organizations
  • Where Active Directory security needs immediate attention
  • Overall strategy to secure your environment and keep it secured

Sponsored by: