Register for Semperis' Hybrid Identity Protection (HIP) Conference - June 30 - July 1 Register for Semperis' Hybrid Identity Protection (HIP) Conference - June 30 - July 1

File “system Volume Information” Is 135gb

Home Forums Client Operating Systems Windows 7 File “system Volume Information” Is 135gb

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author
  • roger2021
    Participant

Hello, I have been seeing my C drive (SSD) fill up rather quickly, I noticed in a day, it filled up about 5gb and I havent downloaded much.

I was wondering if this is normal, to have 135gb to system volume information? My whole C drive ssd is 500 gb. I don’t have a system restore, it’s at 0 bytes. its all from files

my treesize is showing 135gb on the system volume information file.

– If this is not normal and its too big, could it be a virus?
    – If I delete my system volume information, will it rebuild itself back up normally with less gb or virus deleted?

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Register for the Hybrid Identity Protection (HIP) Europe Conference!

Hybrid Identity Protection (HIP) Europe 2021 - Virtual Conference

Mobile workforces, cloud applications, and digitalization are changing every aspect of the modern enterprise. And with radical transformation come new business risks. Hybrid Identity Protection (HIP) is the premier educational forum for identity-centric practitioners. At the inaugural HIP Europe, join your local IAM experts and Microsoft MVPs to learn all the latest from the Hybrid Identity world.