Exchange With Multiple SMTP Domains

Home Forums Messaging Software Exchange 2007 / 2010 / 2013 Exchange With Multiple SMTP Domains

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author
    rahulpatel

Hey Guys,

I have installed active directory and in that I have one domain named abc.com (active directory domain) and after that installed Exchange 2010.
    As I want to host multiple email domains in exchange server 2010 so I have created OU “hosted” and in that further individual OUs of hosted domains (def.com, xyz.com etc). I have added this in UPN also.

I have added this domains in Accepted domains (but abc.com is set as default here) and also created Email Address policy.
    Under Receipient configuration>>mailbox I have created users ([email protected], [email protected]) for this hosted domains.

Now when I am login through OWA (I am providing only username while login) and see in my account settings there I can see that the email address mentioned is [email protected] while the created user is [email protected]. So the mails are send from my active directory domain and not from my hosted email domain.

I need to send the emails from individual email accounts like [email protected], [email protected] etc…

Any help will be appreciated.

Thanks in advance.

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.