Exchange are not communicating internally

Home Forums Messaging Software Exchange 2000 / 2003 Exchange are not communicating internally

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author
    zaidk

Hi Guys

Great site! I’ve been using the info for a long while but have never registered.

I have an issue with my exchange environment. I’ll try and out line as best as possible.

I have a single node exchange cluster that I have inherited. I have had some serious problems with this server.
    I have installed a new 2003 Exchange server and plan on migrating users from the old to the new server. I had a few problems on the way mainly relating to ADC (even though there are no Ex 5.5 servers in the domain). I have resolved this issue.

I now have the old Exchange Single node cluster and the new Exchange 2003 ent server working.
    I created a new user and set the mailbox to reside on the new Exchange server.
    I have tested checking this account using OWA.
    I sent a test email using telnet from inside my network and this email shows up in OWA.
    I have setup the SMTP and I am able to send emails to external accounts.

The problem I have is that I am unable to receive mails from the old server or from external accounts.

I suspect the internal routing is where I have a problem and would appreciate any help.

Thanks All…

Zaidk

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.