Exchange 2010 Not receiving mail.

Home Forums Messaging Software Exchange 2007 / 2010 / 2013 Exchange 2010 Not receiving mail.

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author
    ajw901

Hi all,

I have setup up two exchange servers. One running transportation and web access and another hosting the mailbox and etc. I followed this guide and changed it a little for the different servers. I can send and receive mail from internally perfectly! along with sending out to external domains such as gmail, hotmail and etc…

Receiving mail from external domains is the problem! I have done numerous google searches and they say port 25 is open(which it is) then do a Telnet to the domain in cmd to port 25. the telnet connection connects perfectly. It then displays all the ESMTP header and etc.

My domain is –
    Server 2008r2 with 1 DC, 1 Web(running OWA and transport along with Remote desktop Remote app gateway and the webpages), 1 Mail and a RemoteDesktop server.

Any idea why it’s not receiving mail ?

Thanks in advanced,

Ajw901

Edit – this is the link i was on about – http://www.enterprisenetworkingplanet.com/windows/article.php/52231_3877601_2/Installing-Exchange-2010-StepbyStep.htm

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.