Exchange 2007 not sending or receiving any emails

Home Forums Messaging Software Exchange 2007 / 2010 / 2013 Exchange 2007 not sending or receiving any emails

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author
    bsmith

I’ll tell you right off the bat, I am not an Exchange expert at all so be patient.

Problem: I can log in to my accounts via OWA or outlook 2007 and I can also send emails to accounts in my organization, such as an administrator account. What I can’t do is send an email to any external account such as a yahoo mail account, gmail account, etc. I also cannot receive emails from external accounts.

I have searched through the forums and nothing has worked for me. No problems with ports because I have DMZ enabled. You can also obviously access OWA with no problems by going to my url (note, my certificates arent sorted out yet).

I have setup up accepted domain under hub transport for yahoo mail and gmail. I have also attempted to set up send/receive connectors also in hub transport.

I don’t know what other information I can provide for you to help figure out my problem. Also, this is a Server 2003 Enterprise system.

In DNS i have created a MX host too.

-bsmith
    SPMLD114 Network Admin

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.