Exchange 2007: able to send but unable to get emails

Home Forums Messaging Software Exchange 2007 / 2010 / 2013 Exchange 2007: able to send but unable to get emails

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author
    CCharles

Hello.

I’m configuring an Exchange 2007 in a company that has the emails hosted with the site in a standard hosting server.
    I installed Exchange using typical setup without Edge Transport server since they only have 1 server with SBS 2008 and did the following:
    – Put the mail server for the site as an accepted domain with authorative type;
    – Created the send connector using SmartHost for the smtp server of the site;

– As reception server, I created 3 connectors:
    . Internet with the Server IP for the local IP’s on port 25 and receiving emails from all remote servers ( I have allowed anonymous users )
    . Internal with Server IP for the local IP’s and the LAN scope (192.168.2.1 till 192.168.2.255) on remote servers
    . Client with Server IP for the local IP’s on port 587 and accepting all remote servers
    – Default connectors are disabled

I’m able to send emails either to internal or external emails. But I’m unable to receive external emails although I’m able to receive emails from other domain users. It seems that somehow the server is not searching for emails outside.

Can anybody help me on this?

Thanks.

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.