Exchange 2003 Swing Migration Issue

Home Forums Messaging Software Exchange 2000 / 2003 Exchange 2003 Swing Migration Issue

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author
  • Hobie

I have an old exchange server (Physical box) running Windows 2003 and Exchange 2003. I wanted to Virtualize the box so I created a new server (in VMWare) and started running through the Swing Migration (http://www.amset.info/exchange/migration.asp) process.

I have the new server installed, updated and run through each step. I removed my smart host and added the new server to the bridgehead on ESM.

I ran a quick test and moved my test user to the new system. He moved fine and I was able to access the account like nothing changed (It took a few hours for Outlook to auto switch to the new server). The test user can send email and receive email fine. (Since my router is set to only give incoming email to the 1st exchange server I assume they are linked correctly)

My issue is if I send an email (from the moved user) to another internal domain user (my main account) it always shows as Junk Mail.

My thought is that once I move everyone the issue will go away, but I don’t like to hope and thought I would ask the community the direction I should start looking to fix the issue.

* The new server is still running Windows 2003 and Exchange 2003 *

Thanks!
    Hobie

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.