We have been prepping for the first install of Exchange 2010. We are currently running a recently upgraded 2003 domain. After a few weeks of everything running smooth we decided to go through the Exchange 2010 install and the Exchange Schema update.
Which we completed. Now we are getting a weird issue on 2 of our Exchange 2003 servers. Almost all of the mailboxes that are not accesses with an Outlook client are showing disconnected. When you try to reconnect them it comes up with this error message:
“””””””””An object (User or Other object)with the following name cannot be found.”username”.Check the selected object types and locations for accuracy and ensure that you have typed the object name correctly,or remove this object from the selection”””””””
When we use “Active Directory Users and Computers” on the same Exchange server we are able to see the mailboxes. But in Systems Manager we can’t seem to reconnect. :confused: