Register for Semperis' Hybrid Identity Protection (HIP) Conference - June 30 - July 1 Register for Semperis' Hybrid Identity Protection (HIP) Conference - June 30 - July 1

Exchange 2000 implementation

Home Forums Messaging Software Exchange 2000 / 2003 Exchange 2000 implementation

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author
  • roys

I am getting ready to implement Exchange 2000 and am looking for a good book that details out the steps needed. I want to have all my planning done before I start the implementation. Any suggetions?

Also, after Exchange is installed I will be upgrading to Server 2003 from Server 2000. Any suggestions or warnings on how Exchange is going to behave through the upgrade would be appreciated.

Roy

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Register for the Hybrid Identity Protection (HIP) Europe Conference!

Hybrid Identity Protection (HIP) Europe 2021 - Virtual Conference

Mobile workforces, cloud applications, and digitalization are changing every aspect of the modern enterprise. And with radical transformation come new business risks. Hybrid Identity Protection (HIP) is the premier educational forum for identity-centric practitioners. At the inaugural HIP Europe, join your local IAM experts and Microsoft MVPs to learn all the latest from the Hybrid Identity world.