GET-IT: TEAMS DAY | 1-Day Free Virtual Conference all about Teams. Here on Petri.com - 8/12/20 GET-IT: TEAMS DAY - 8/12/20

ExBPA scan results

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author
    zay1967

I ran the Exchange Best Practice Analyzer and it returned a few errors that I think are inaccurate. I did a check for updates to make sure I had the latest vesion; I have the latest version.
    Here is a list of errors it returned:
    *Certificate Principal mismatch: I am not sure if that is the case, being that I am not having any SSL issues. The only remotely associated or relevant issue is I am having trouble getting users with Palm Centros to sync emails using EAS
    *Incorrect application pool is selected>
    The application pool ‘SBS Web Applications application pool’ is selected for virtual directory ‘/LM/W3SVC/3/ROOT/OAB’
    I am of the thinking this is also inaccurate, being that all this is setup via the wizard during installation and configuration. I get the sense that if I change to the defaultapplication pool, the sharepoint stuff will or might stop working
    *Disable MAPI clients warning: Again, the registry show that versions 0.0.0-5.3164.0 is disabled. I believe that is a satisfactory setting to accomplish blocking very early versions of Outlook, and that versions 6,7,8 are not blocked.
    * Crash upload logging disabled: I do not see the option to able or disable that option on the properties of the server configuration wizard under the general tab.
    Any and all help is appreciated, thank you in advance.

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.