EWS – Office 365 – Extract Room Calendar Info with PowerShell

Home Forums Office Office 365 EWS – Office 365 – Extract Room Calendar Info with PowerShell

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author
    shadragon

I’ve been given what I thought to be a simple job. It’s turning out to be nightmarish and convoluted.

We have a meeting room which has an Office 365 Room Calendar associated with it. I need to extract the following info:

From today, to seven days from now, list all meetings that will take place in that room including:

– Date
    – Start and end times of meeting
    – Subject

A CSV output file would be perfect.

I did the usual Google searches and came up with a lot of Powershell scripts including this excellent post here that uses EWS:

http://gsexdev.blogspot.com/2015/03/export-calendar-items-to-csv-file-using.html

Script works brilliantly, but the problem is, this script only works with user calendars and not room calendars. I also need to set this up to run autonomously several times a day to update the info as it will drive a Rasp Pi with a small display outside of the meeting room.

I don’t have the chops to write my own script without a lot more info. Can any of you assist with examples?

Thanks.

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.