Event ID 1058 Windows Server 2008 R2 Enterprise

Home Forums Server Operating Systems Windows Server 2008 / 2008 R2 Event ID 1058 Windows Server 2008 R2 Enterprise

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author
    rodneyaltam

Sir,

Good day. I am new to your forums. I would like to ask support from your technical forum regarding Active Directory Server (Windows Server 2008 R2 Enterprise). I check the logs and I always encounter the error below.

Error Message in Server System logs :

The processing of Group Policy failed. Windows attempted to read the file \KHALIFA.EDUSysVolKHALIFA.EDUPolicies{43AB367A-3352-4094-83D0-A5E05C1B1007}gpt.ini from a domain controller and was not successful. Group Policy settings may not be applied until this event is resolved. This issue may be transient and could be caused by one or more of the following:
    a) Name Resolution/Network Connectivity to the current domain controller.
    b) File Replication Service Latency (a file created on another domain controller has not replicated to the current domain controller).
    c) The Distributed File System (DFS) client has been disabled.

Can you please help me what is causing the problem. Coz I already check DNS configuration but everything is working. I cannot seem to identify what is causing this error.

Thanks in advance.

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.