Register for Semperis' Hybrid Identity Protection (HIP) Conference - June 30 - July 1 Register for Semperis' Hybrid Identity Protection (HIP) Conference - June 30 - July 1

Error 3029, even though OMA works!!?!

Home Forums Messaging Software Exchange 2000 / 2003 Error 3029, even though OMA works!!?!

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author
  • eddiela

Hi Everyone,

First of all, a big thank you to everyone involved with this site. The info provided here is absolutly top notch.

I am a new Exchange admin, so when I had to setup OMA, I followed the guides provided here on Petri.co.il. OMA is working great and I don’t know how I lived without it! However, I am still getting Error 3029 in Event Viewer. When I open the event, I am told that my OMA Directory (/ExchangeDAV) is set to require SSL and Exchange ActiveSync will not work in this configuration. I have checked the settings and /ExchangeDAV is not set to require SSL and it works great. I am just a little unhappy seeing those hundreds of errors every time I open Event Viewer.

Any suggestions?

Thanks,

Edgar

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Register for the Hybrid Identity Protection (HIP) Europe Conference!

Hybrid Identity Protection (HIP) Europe 2021 - Virtual Conference

Mobile workforces, cloud applications, and digitalization are changing every aspect of the modern enterprise. And with radical transformation come new business risks. Hybrid Identity Protection (HIP) is the premier educational forum for identity-centric practitioners. At the inaugural HIP Europe, join your local IAM experts and Microsoft MVPs to learn all the latest from the Hybrid Identity world.