VeeamON 2021: Free Online Conference - Register Now VeeamON 2021: Free Online Conference - Register Now

Emails from my domain are rejected by Gmail

Home Forums Messaging Software Exchange 2007 / 2010 / 2013 Emails from my domain are rejected by Gmail

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author
    irambona

Hello everyone
    My exchange server is hosted on 2 differents IPs from 2 differents ISP. When I connected to primary link I can send emails to all gmails addresses, but when I am connected to the backup link I can’t send to gmails addresses but I can send to other domains.
    If I send email to gmail when I am using the backup link I get the following error: [h=2]mx.google.com rejected your message to the following e-mail addresses:
    [email protected] ([email protected])
    mx.google.com gave this error:
    [197.157.192.114 12] Our system has detected that this message is likely unsolicited mail. To reduce the amount of spam sent to Gmail, this message has been blocked. Please visit https://support.google.com/mail/answer/188131 for more information. qs2si320793wjc.235 – gsmtp

Your message wasn’t delivered due to a permission or security issue. It may have been rejected by a moderator, the address may only accept e-mail from certain senders, or another restriction may be preventing delivery.

Please help me to resolve this issue[/h]

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Free Online Conference - May 25th and 26th

VeeamON 2021: Free Online Conference

Join us to gain your professional edge with technical and visionary learning from the brightest minds in IT at the definitive conference for Modern Data Protection.

Register Now

Sponsored By