2021 Annual Petri Reader Survey - We want to know what's important to you! 2021 Annual Petri Reader Survey - We want to know what's important to you!

Duplicate name exist on network

Home Forums Client Operating Systems Windows 2000 Pro, XP Pro Duplicate name exist on network

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author
  • tiyr85

I have a few XP pro pc which are in a domain environment. Out of sudden starting from last week, some of these computer showing me windows system error on duplicate name exist on network.

I have tried to change the hostname and when restart, the same error message still appears after restarting. if I change the PC back to workgroup, this message will disappear. but appears back when I rejoin the domain.

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Register for the Hybrid Identity Protection (HIP) Europe Conference!

Hybrid Identity Protection (HIP) Europe 2021 - Virtual Conference

Mobile workforces, cloud applications, and digitalization are changing every aspect of the modern enterprise. And with radical transformation come new business risks. Hybrid Identity Protection (HIP) is the premier educational forum for identity-centric practitioners. At the inaugural HIP Europe, join your local IAM experts and Microsoft MVPs to learn all the latest from the Hybrid Identity world.