Database Corrupt. How do I move users to the new database???

Home Forums Messaging Software Exchange 2007 / 2010 / 2013 Database Corrupt. How do I move users to the new database???

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author
    vedubman

I am running Exchange 2007 with Version: 08.01.0436.000. My database took a dump yesterday and that is when I found out that my external backup drive was failing. Long story short. I ran eseutil /p and was finally able to get it up and running enough to get the mail exported to .pst files. It will mount without issues but it will not let me transfer half of the mailboxes to the new database that I created. It gives me the following error.

Result IsWarning=”False ErrorCode=”-1056749164“>Error occurred in the step: Moving messages. Failed to copy messages to the destination mailbox store with error: MAPI or an unspecified service provider. ID no: 00000000-0000-00000000Result>

I really do not care to transfer the data as I can import the pst files I move them. Is there anyway to move these files. I am running out of ideas and the mailboxes that I can not move belong to the big wigs of the company and they want my head.:(

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.