Coming Soon: GET:IT Endpoint Management 1-Day Conference on September 28th at 9:30 AM ET Coming Soon: GET:IT Endpoint Management 1-Day Conference on September 28th at 9:30 AM ET

Data Recovery Software

Home Forums General Chat General Discussion Data Recovery Software

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author
  • jonshenalina
    Participant

Hello, I’m a student, and our lecturers connect with us through Outlook. My Outlook suddenly stopped working one day, and I needed my quantum mechanics notes from it. I may have asked my friends for those letters, but my brother used eSoftTools PST recovery software, which completely assisted me in recovering PST mailbox objects and returning them to me in less than a minute. It not only restored my data in the same format, but it also updated its extension to different extensions such as – In new PST, Office 365, EML, MSG, MBOX, Gmail, Yahoo Mail, and many more, so that I could use it on other applications. I don’t have to think about losing it again. It’s a lifesaver, guys.

You can also get the best deal from :-https://www.esofttools.com/blog/?s=PST+TO+MBOX

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Live Webinar: Active Directory Security: What Needs Immediate Priority!Live on Tuesday, October 12th at 1 PM ET

Attacks on Active Directory are at an all-time high. Companies that are not taking heed are being punished, both monetarily and with loss of production.

In this webinar, you will learn:

• How to prioritize vulnerability management
  • What attackers are leveraging to breach organizations
  • Where Active Directory security needs immediate attention
  • Overall strategy to secure your environment and keep it secured

Sponsored by: