GET-IT: TEAMS DAY | 1-Day Free Virtual Conference all about Teams. Here on Petri.com - 8/12/20 GET-IT: TEAMS DAY - 8/12/20

create custom class and attributes & using them

Home Forums Microsoft Networking and Management Services Active Directory create custom class and attributes & using them

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author
    frum

Hi all,
    I am running AD on windows server 2012. As required by an SAP application, in AD, I need to create a custom group called taxgroup with 2 custom attributes called technicalUsername and technicalUserPassword. Then I need to create 3 groups based on taxgroup namely group1, group2, group3 and I need to set the values for technicalUserName and technicalUserPassword for each of these groups.

So, firstly, for the technicalUserName and technicalUserPassword, I created 2 attributes. Then created taxgroup by creating a new class and then added these 2 attributes to it. Now how to proceed from here? How to create the group1, group2 and group3 and set the values for technicalUserName and technicalUserPassword. I’ve been creating the class and attributes from MMC snap-in ADSI EDIT.
    Please give your suggestions how to create such custom classes and attributes and use them?

regards.

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.