Coming Soon: GET:IT Endpoint Management 1-Day Conference on September 28th at 9:30 AM ET Coming Soon: GET:IT Endpoint Management 1-Day Conference on September 28th at 9:30 AM ET

Cloud backup for Office 365. Need advice

Home Forums Office Office 365 Cloud backup for Office 365. Need advice

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
  • beardedone

Hi,

I am thinking about using a data backup and recovery solution for my office 365 account. I read about the Office 365 cloud backup for data retention and recovery options.

Reading the advantages made me feel I should be signing up for that. [MOD EDIT LIVE LINK TO storagepipe DELETED] It was also recommended by our tech support in our office. But, I am thinking whether a service like the Office 365 requires a data protection and backup service.

Would you recommend such a data protection solution? Please share your suggestions.

[MOD EDIT – we do NOT like new posters coming up with live links to commercial products – names, yes, but links no]

Kateleyansmith
    Participant

If you want to make Yahoo Email Backup then I would like to you try Softaken Yahoo Backup tool. Users can also backup the Yahoo email and can save them in multiple file formats. It assures the users about no data loss throughout the Yahoo Backup process. Yahoo Backup Software for downloading the data from Yahoo account and save them into various file formats such as PST, MSG, MBOX, EML, EMLX The software supports all versions of Windows OS.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Live Webinar: Active Directory Security: What Needs Immediate Priority!Live on Tuesday, October 12th at 1 PM ET

Attacks on Active Directory are at an all-time high. Companies that are not taking heed are being punished, both monetarily and with loss of production.

In this webinar, you will learn:

• How to prioritize vulnerability management
  • What attackers are leveraging to breach organizations
  • Where Active Directory security needs immediate attention
  • Overall strategy to secure your environment and keep it secured

Sponsored by: