Register for Semperis' Hybrid Identity Protection (HIP) Conference - June 30 - July 1 Register for Semperis' Hybrid Identity Protection (HIP) Conference - June 30 - July 1

client os in not detecting

Home Forums Server Operating Systems Windows Server 2012 / 2012 R2 client os in not detecting

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author
  • kathy

Hi ,

We are using WSUS Server as a role on one of the vm server inside the Hyper-V. Now few machines are detected automatically , when i reboot them inside the computer group called unassigned computers but some systems are not detecting even after restart..

I run the command , wuauclt.exe /detectnow but no result. I set the option as a group policy to update the status..

What could be the reason..and how can i add those client systems..

Thanks

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Register for the Hybrid Identity Protection (HIP) Europe Conference!

Hybrid Identity Protection (HIP) Europe 2021 - Virtual Conference

Mobile workforces, cloud applications, and digitalization are changing every aspect of the modern enterprise. And with radical transformation come new business risks. Hybrid Identity Protection (HIP) is the premier educational forum for identity-centric practitioners. At the inaugural HIP Europe, join your local IAM experts and Microsoft MVPs to learn all the latest from the Hybrid Identity world.