asrargunaMemberJul 19, 2011 at 3:41 am #155526
We has an issue yesterday and no user was able to access citrix application. Checked Xenapp servers:
Citrix Independent Management Architecture Service & Citrix MFCOM Service is in STARTING state on XenApp Servers.
Users are unable to open any application from XenApp Server. They get Error:
1. “The Remote Server failed to execute the application launch request. Please contact your administrator for further details”.
2. “Remote Desktop Services is currently busy”.
Users are using PNAgent (Citrix Online plugin to access citrix apps).
Errors in Event Logs of Web Interface servers:
1. Event 30110, XenApp services: [FONT="]Site path: C:inetpubwwwrootCitrixPNAgent. The Citrix servers reported that they are too busy to provide access to the selected resource. This message was reported from the XML Service at address h**p://10.xx.xxx.14:8080/scripts/wpnbr.dll [com.citrix.xml.NFuseProtocol.RequestAddress]. [Unique Log ID: ff3f582d][/FONT]
NOTE: This error occurred hundreds of times on both Web Interface servers.
2. Event 30110, XenApp services: [FONT="]Site path: C:inetpubwwwrootExapp3. An error of type IMA with an error ID of 0x80080004 was reported from the Citrix XML Service at address [com.citrix.xml.NFuseProtocol.RequestAddress]. Depending on the server running the XML Service, more information may be available in the server’s event log. This Citrix XML Service transaction failed, but the XML Service has not been removed from the list of active services. [Unique Log ID: 9e4c5668][/FONT]
3. Event 31003, XenApp services: [FONT="]Site path: C:inetpubwwwrootExapp3. All the Citrix XML Services configured for farm Xenapp6 failed to respond to this XML Service transaction. [Unique Log ID: d022e97d][/FONT]
4. Event 2004, Resource-[FONT="]Exhaustion-detection (Warning): [/FONT][FONT="]Windows successfully diagnosed a low virtual memory condition. The following programs consumed the most virtual memory: WINWORD.EXE (26568) consumed 42500616192 bytes, iexplore.exe (48912) consumed 253296640 bytes, and OUTLOOK.EXE (25668) consumed 240422912 bytes.[/FONT]
5. Print spooler service is always crashing on XenApp servers: Even though we have set the Citrix policy, Use Universal printer driver only.
1. Run QFarm /Load on Xenapp servers: 10000
We have 6 XenApp servers and initially server 6 showed 10000 load and then server 1 showed 10000 and later server 3 showed 10000.
We have custom load evaluator. It reports full load when user count reaches 60 and CPU and Memory utilization reaches 90%. I have now created another Load Evaluator wit user count of 60 only. Added the servers to this load evaluator.
2. Tried restarting citrix IMA and citrix MFCom services. Still stuck in Starting.
3. DSMAINT RECREATELHC & DSMAINT RECREATERAID: IMA and MFCom still not starting. Windows could not start the Independent Management Architecture on Local Computer.
4. Checked citrix article CTX115686“disable performance counters” does not exist at all on my servers.
5. Checked Ctx article CTX121492: There is no such file at C:prog filescitrix
6. Restarted the servers: Working fine so far.Can it be because I changed the load evaluator which fixed it. We haven’t got any such error today.
Someone on citrix forum mentioned “if you disabled PCM “Power Managed” and “Load Consolidated”, the PNagent works fine!” Has someone tried that?
Anything else that I could check on my servers? Really appreciate your help. Thanks
You must be logged in to reply to this topic.