Cisco UCS Servers, NEXUS switches and Voice Routers for Data Center Implementation.

Home Forums Networking Cisco Routers & Switches How-to Cisco UCS Servers, NEXUS switches and Voice Routers for Data Center Implementation.

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author
  • kris_amar

Hi Friends,

I got a big challenge from my management regarding Cisco UCS Servers, NEXUS switches and Voice Routers and many other Cisco devices for Data Center Implementation.
    It is really a very good opportunity and good exposure to me. So I’m seeking for help because I never done and VoIP and UCS. I’m very new to Cisco UCS Servers, Nexus switches and VoIP routers.

The following is the list of devices.
    1. Cisco UCS-C24-M3L Servers (2 nos)
    2. Nexus 5548 UP chassis 32 10Gbe Ports (2 nos)
    3. Cisco C3945-CME-SRST/K9 (1 no)
    a.SRST – 100 seat E-Delevery RTU (6 nos)
    4. Cisco C3945–V/K9 (1 no)
    5. Cisco UC Phone 7821(400 nos)
    and other devices which I can handle. The complete detailed BoQ is attached. Pl go through it and Provide me the solution on what to do with this above mentioned devices.

What inputs should I ask from my Clients regarding this?

Pl first provide me the physical connectivity scenario with port details (from which port to which port).

and help me in the configuration part, as I keep posting and update you what is going on. We might unboxing the devices in the next week mostly from 25th of this month, due to Data Center is getting ready.

within this gap do you want any more queries pl reply.

Thanks for reading, I’m waiting for your helpful reply.

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

External Sharing and Guest User Access in Microsoft 365 and Teams

This eBook will dive into policy considerations you need to make when creating and managing guest user access to your Teams network, as well as the different layers of guest access and the common challenges that accompany a more complicated Microsoft 365 infrastructure.

You will learn:

• Who should be allowed to be invited as a guest?
  • What type of guests should be able to access files in SharePoint and OneDrive?
  • How should guests be offboarded?
  • How should you determine who has access to sensitive information in your environment?

Sponsored by:

Office 365 Coexistence for Mergers & Acquisitions: Don’t Panic! Make it SimpleLive Webinar on Tuesday, November 16, 2021 @ 1 pm ET

In this session, Microsoft MVPs Steve Goodman and Mike Weaver, and tenant migration expert Rich Dean, will cover the four most common steps toward Office 365 coexistence and explain the simplest route to project success.

• Directory Sync/GAL Sync – How to prepare for access and awareness
  • Calendar Sharing – How to retrieve a user’s shared calendar, or a room’s free time
  • Email Routing – How to guarantee email is routed to the active mailbox before and after migration
  • Domain Sharing – How to accommodate both original and new SMTP domains at every stage

Aimed at IT Admins, Infrastructure Engineers and Project Managers, this session outlines both technical and project management considerations – giving you a great head start when faced with a tenant migration.the different layers of guest access and the common challenges that accompany a more complicated Microsoft 365 infrastructure.

Sponsored by: