Today I brough my server from my office to my home office.
The network at the home office is configured exactly the same – both are 192.168.2.xxx. The same address was kept for the server, so even the internal IP address of the server did not need to be changed.
I set my external DNS servers with the new MX address, and in 5 minutes I was receiving mail.
However, later I noticed that nobody was receiving my mails. All the mails are STUCK IN THE SERVER QUEUE which keep going between ACTIVE and RETRY.
OWA is working, Activesync is working, just can’t send mails.
I would guess it will be something with DNS, but I can’t find where I am missing it.