Certificate Error "Mismatched Address"

Home Forums Server Operating Systems SBS 2000 / 2003 / 2008 / 2011 Certificate Error "Mismatched Address"

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author
    Cogent

Recently one of our servers had an issue with the Microsoft Firewall. The service went down and wouldn’t restart. To get the server back on the internet and to activate network connections I rebooted the server.

After the reboot everything seemed to work fine, except now remote access using the https://”ip address”/remote or exchange comes up with a certificate error. When viewed the error says “Mismatched Address”. “The security certificate presented by this website was issued for a different website address”.

The server is running SBS Premium and OWA, etc is controlled through ISA. Viewing the ISA logs it doesn’t appear to get any traffic pertaining to the OWA or remote web access, this traffic appears to be blocked before it reaches the server??. I have checked the router and also run the server in a DMZ to see if the router is blocking traffic, it doesn’t appear to be.

If you could help me to sort out this certificate error I would be grateful as many of the clients on the network use the remote facilities. Thanks

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.