can’t sync mobile with exchange

Home Forums Messaging Software Exchange 2000 / 2003 can’t sync mobile with exchange

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author
    nmazai

hello All,

i have a strange problem of syncing my mobile (I-mate) with the exchange server 2003. when i try to sync using active sync over a GPRS network, if i only have the contacts selected on the mobile as the only item i want to sync, it works but when i select the rest (tasks, e-mail and calender), i get a message saying “your account in microsoft exchange server does not have permission to synchronize with your current settings. contact your exchange server administrator”

i have windows 2003 installed and i have done a windows update. then i also have exchange 2003 with SP2.

i spoke to a friend and he says that there are some issues with the SP2 update and windows update that makes exchange syncing with mobiles to behave strange and he adviced that i roll back the sp2 installation and the windows update.

is this right and has anyone seen this before and does anyone have pointers to what i can do?

pls help

cheers

nmazai

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.