Cannot login with any account

Home Forums Security Forgot Administrator Password Cannot login with any account

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author
  • JBizzle

After i found out i had a virus, using msconfig i changed my boot settings to go in safe mode. I then backed up my system state registry to change some registry in safe mode once I had restarted the computer. Now, I cannot login with my normal account, administrator, guest or anything else. I used Peter Nordahl’s thing to change passwords and that also didnt work. I was also surprised to see that the computer did not register my normal account while doing the process. I dont know what to do now! Can someone please help, im struggling!
    Would making backup delete my user account? I dont know what is happening.

Thanks

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Download this eBook!

External Sharing and Guest User Access in Microsoft 365 and Teams

his eBook will dive into policy considerations you need to make when creating and managing guest user access to your Teams network, as well as the different layers of guest access and the common challenges that accompany a more complicated Microsoft 365 infrastructure. The eBook will also outline some of the major decision points across four general-purpose guest access policy scenarios for how an organization can set this up with standard licensing.

Download Now

Sponsored By