danielpMemberJul 06, 2009 at 11:59 pm #142918
Interesting concept:Quote:BizSpark provides software, support and visibility to Startups:
Software: BizSpark provides entrepreneurs fast and easy access to current full-featured Microsoft development tools and productions licenses of server products, with no upfront costs and minimal requirements.
* All the software included is equivalent to a Microsoft® Visual Studio® Team System Team Suite (VSTS) with MSDN® Premium subscription. Additionally, VSTS Team Foundation Server (Standard Edition) is available for use by the entire development team.
* Expression® Studio Version 2
* Production use rights to host a “software-plus-services” solution (developed during participation in the BizSpark Program, on any platform) over the Internet, with regard to the latest versions of Microsoft products including:
o Microsoft Windows Server® (all editions up to and including Enterprise)
o Microsoft SQL Server® (all editions)
o Microsoft Office SharePoint® Portal Server
o Microsoft BizTalk® Server
o Microsoft System Center for managing hosting server operations.
* In addition to the core program offering, BizSpark startups may be eligible for other Microsoft offerings, such as Virtual Earth
Who is eligible for BizSpark?
An eligible Startup must have the following characteristics at the time of joining:
* Actively engaged in development of a software-based product or service that will form a core piece of its current or intended business,
* Privately held,
* In business for less than 3 years at the time of enrollment, and
* Less than US $1 million in annual revenue.
You must be logged in to reply to this topic.