Big Logon Problem

Home Forums Security Forgot Administrator Password Big Logon Problem

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author
  • willow

My logon was working fine until I downloaded MS dot net. My logon was set to automatic (only myself to use it) without using the Ctl-Alt-Del. Now it will not recognize that logon. I then went to the Admin logon name and PW. I know they are correct but the msg box that comes up says…local policy on this computer does not permit you to logon interactively… Any suggestions on how to correct this? I have set up another disk and a different computer with the same OS (Win 2000 pro) and I can see the original drive with the problem. But I cannot examine the registry of that drive because the current drive registry comes up. Further I cannot change the user policy on the orginal drive because I don’t know where to find it. In Control Panel the current one always shows up. I have exhausted my knowledge base on this and need some help.

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

External Sharing and Guest User Access in Microsoft 365 and Teams

This eBook will dive into policy considerations you need to make when creating and managing guest user access to your Teams network, as well as the different layers of guest access and the common challenges that accompany a more complicated Microsoft 365 infrastructure.

You will learn:

• Who should be allowed to be invited as a guest?
  • What type of guests should be able to access files in SharePoint and OneDrive?
  • How should guests be offboarded?
  • How should you determine who has access to sensitive information in your environment?

Sponsored by: