Coming Soon: GET-IT: Endpoint Management 1-Day Conference on September 28th at 9:30 AM ET Coming Soon: GET-IT: Endpoint Management 1-Day Conference on September 28th at 9:30 AM ET

Azure Storage?

Home Forums Cloud Computing Microsoft Azure Azure Storage?

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
  • jason0923
    Participant

This may seem like a vague question maybe someone could point me to a good how to guide for Azure. But our district bought this Azure Cloud servers and for the life of me I can’t figure out what if anything it does. I can create a VM but off itself in the cloud not connected to our domain I don’t know what good it does me. They want me to store stuff in the Cloud storage but I can’t seem to figure out how. There is an Icon called storage it follows down to something called Blobs but no where do I see any way of copying data to or from it. Googling these things has led me no where.

Pistle
    Participant

The very first thing you need, to use storage in azure is a storage account. To use any storage type in azure, you first have to create an account in Azure. After creating an account, you can transfer data to or from services in your storage account. Create a storage account to store up to 500 TB of data in the cloud.
    Admin
    Apps4Rent

• This reply was modified 1 year ago by Pistle.
Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Live Webinar: Active Directory Security: What Needs Immediate Priority!Live on Tuesday, October 12th at 1 PM ET

Attacks on Active Directory are at an all-time high. Companies that are not taking heed are being punished, both monetarily and with loss of production.

In this webinar, you will learn:

• How to prioritize vulnerability management
  • What attackers are leveraging to breach organizations
  • Where Active Directory security needs immediate attention
  • Overall strategy to secure your environment and keep it secured

Sponsored by: