Coming Soon: GET:IT Endpoint Management 1-Day Conference on September 28th at 9:30 AM ET Coming Soon: GET:IT Endpoint Management 1-Day Conference on September 28th at 9:30 AM ET

Auto Forwarding NDR to external address

Home Forums Messaging Software Exchange 2007 / 2010 / 2013 Auto Forwarding NDR to external address

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author
  • Andrea Olei

Hi all

I need to set up an automatic forward on an Exchange 2010 mailbox. The mail flow i would like to set up is the following:

[email protected]
    sends messages to many external addresses, and sometimes NDR messages are received back from some of these external addresses

the NDR messages received by [email protected] are meant to be forwarded to [email protected]

Actually, [email protected] isn’t configured in any mail client application, it is instead only accessed via OWA. I already tried configuring some automatic forward rules from the OWA setup interface (for example: “forward messages containing the words “undeliverable”, “impossible”, to [email protected]), but the NDR messages are not forwarded.

Is there a way to set up such a workflow?

Thanks in Advance

Andrea

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Live Webinar: Active Directory Security: What Needs Immediate Priority!Live on Tuesday, October 12th at 1 PM ET

Attacks on Active Directory are at an all-time high. Companies that are not taking heed are being punished, both monetarily and with loss of production.

In this webinar, you will learn:

• How to prioritize vulnerability management
  • What attackers are leveraging to breach organizations
  • Where Active Directory security needs immediate attention
  • Overall strategy to secure your environment and keep it secured

Sponsored by: