Ask for Identity Parameter

Home Forums Messaging Software Exchange 2007 / 2010 / 2013 Ask for Identity Parameter

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author

Hello,

I have this script from an article

Get-MailboxStatistics | where {$_.ObjectClass –eq “Standard Users Mailbox Database”} | Sort-Object TotalItemSize –Descending | ft @{label=”User”;expression={$_.DisplayName}},@{label=”Total Size (MB)”;expression={$_.TotalItemSize.Value.ToMB()}},@{label=”Items”;expression={$_.ItemCount}},@{label=”Storage Limit”;expression={$_.StorageLimitStatus}} -auto[/CODE]

When I run is I am asked for the following parameters

Identity

What I was expecting was an output of All the users in the Standard Users Mailbox Database on my server as the article suggests I should. This is Exchange 2010 SP1

What should input at the prompt to return all users or how can I modify the above to do that?

Thanks[CODE]Get-MailboxStatistics | where {$_.ObjectClass –eq “Standard Users Mailbox Database”} | Sort-Object TotalItemSize –Descending | ft @{label=”User”;expression={$_.DisplayName}},@{label=”Total Size (MB)”;expression={$_.TotalItemSize.Value.ToMB()}},@{label=”Items”;expression={$_.ItemCount}},@{label=”Storage Limit”;expression={$_.StorageLimitStatus}} -auto[/CODE]

When I run is I am asked for the following parameters

Identity

What I was expecting was an output of All the users in the Standard Users Mailbox Database on my server as the article suggests I should. This is Exchange 2010 SP1

What should input at the prompt to return all users or how can I modify the above to do that?

Thanks

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.