Archiving Products – GFI and Exclaimer

Home Forums Messaging Software Exchange 2000 / 2003 Archiving Products – GFI and Exclaimer

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author
    Hutch

Hi,

Noticed a post on some Archiving products, but am looking for something a little different, so thought I would start a new thread.

I am interested in hearing the experiences of people, using the following products:

GFI Mail Archiver

compared to

Exclaimer

We currently have a Windows 2003 AD environment, running Exchange 2003 SP2 on a Cluster.

We also have SQL 2005 already running in our domain, and are planning on upgrading the existing SQL hardware.

From what I have seen from both of these products, SQL is used heavily to provide the archiving capability, which is great…that is the path we want to use. Both products also seem to have pretty much the same price point, and offer the same options.

One question I can’t seem to find an answer to, is how “user” friendly the archive solution is. One of the requests from Management, is that it be transparent, linking into existing Outlook clients (mix of Outlook XP and 2003).

At any rate, if you have any feedback on these 2 products, it would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks in advance.

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.