ADFS login issue after changing expired password

Home Forums Microsoft Networking and Management Services Active Directory ADFS login issue after changing expired password

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author
    jason1701

So we’re having a random problem, a users password will be expired, they will try and login to an ADFS SSO page. It says their password is expired it has a option to change it, they do. And then when they try to proceed and login it just says over and over their password is incorrect. I have remotely accessed their PC’s when this has happened and have typed in the new password myself so they are using the new correct one and yet it doesn’t work. I can see the logs on the ADFS server for the attempts it thinks they are entering the wrong password.

To make it harder, if on another computer you login as that user everything works. If you come back to the machine that had the problem once you successfully did it on the other device it then works. I had thought maybe the chrome autocomplete saved passwords were still using the old one but I cleared that out and still it says incorrect password.

Things we’ve tried closing and reopening the browser, logging off and back on after updating the password.

Has anyone else seen this?

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.