Register for Semperis' Hybrid Identity Protection (HIP) Conference - June 30 - July 1 Register for Semperis' Hybrid Identity Protection (HIP) Conference - June 30 - July 1

Adding Network Locations Through Logon Script

Home Forums Scripting DOS Command Shell Adding Network Locations Through Logon Script

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author
  • NOM115

I need to eliminate having mapped network drives on my network and replace them with network locations utilizing the UNC path. I found how to do this in Windows 7 by going into computer from the start menu and going into the add network location wizard from the properties of computer in the left pane. I have close to 100 clients/pcs with multiple users accessing them, so I would like to edit my logon script that is deployed through group policy but I have not been able to figure out the appropriate command/syntax to accomplish this. Does anyone know how to accomplish this task? Thank you for any assistance you can offer.

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Register for the Hybrid Identity Protection (HIP) Europe Conference!

Hybrid Identity Protection (HIP) Europe 2021 - Virtual Conference

Mobile workforces, cloud applications, and digitalization are changing every aspect of the modern enterprise. And with radical transformation come new business risks. Hybrid Identity Protection (HIP) is the premier educational forum for identity-centric practitioners. At the inaugural HIP Europe, join your local IAM experts and Microsoft MVPs to learn all the latest from the Hybrid Identity world.